Best Practice for “front shop, back factory”
HOW DO HK ENTERPRISES MANAGE OVERSEAS/ CHINA’S FACTORIES?
The model of “front shop, back factory” is a unique economic cooperation in The Greater Bay Area. While many labour-intensive production process were relocated to the north, Hong Kong enterprises engaged in retail trade and brand development. Yet, when the mobility of labour is restricted , the operational geographic dispersion created managerial difficulty. How can Hong Kong enterprises manage overseas/ China’s factories effectively?
MOBILE SOLUTION · SPONSORED PROGRAM
Fast on-line implementation · Direct entry without any setup · Effective virtualization
Stay productive anywhere with video conferencing and mobile time tracking
Integrated with third-party service providers, including Trip.com.
Empowering full digitization of growing enterprises with wide-ranging applications.
Make better use of your Technology Voucher Programme (TVP) funding
A strong manufacturing excellence program enabled by digital technology can allow standardization of daily work and job aids, relieving the pressure of relying on specific individuals to make an operation perform. IoT capabilities can help foster a digital ecosystem of connected systems, providing users the most relevant and updated data to make the most informed decision at any given time.
- Fulfill CN-HK accounting principles
- Support mobile approval, accessing approval applications, purchase requests and reimbursement anytime anywhere
- Penetrate budget, forecast and actuals management
- Prepare consolidated financial statement for “front shop” and “back factory”
Human Capital Management
- Mobile time tracking: clock-in/ clock-out on the mobile phone, flexible setting of working hours, provide real-time statistics, and data export
- Leave adjustment: generate real-time report for employee to review their leave history
- Payroll: Integration with Attendance, Leave and Claim modules, making it a full life-cycle HR payroll process
- Appraisal: Employee self-service portal makes performance communication effective and accurate within the organization.
Supply Chain Management
- Track the procurement process with mobile approval anytime and anywhere
- Access the inventory levels of raw material, semi-finished product and finished products; monitor the operational status of machinery and equipment.
- Get real-time sales and contact management
- Synchronize the sales and logistic plan across “front shop” and “back factory”
- Implement CRM, price management and customer credit management
- Generate real-time reports of production schedule, status of production orders and quality management to all end-user
- Video conferencing: set up video and voice conference anytime anywhere
- Instant messaging: online communication in real-time
- Approval centre: make your approval flow fast and easy
- Document management: access to a safe and effective internal knowledge exchange and sharing platform
- Multi-language: Chinese, English, Vietnamese, French
GLOBAL OPERATION · SOCIALIZED BUSINESS
Multi-language · Multi-currency · Multi-timezone · Multi-regulation
Low-code development platform, creating your application with graphical user interfaces