Project Management System
Production Planning is used by enterprise planners to balance the production quantities within specific period, factory’s production capacity, forecast quantities and customer demand.
The Master Production Schedule is a master plan developed for production, inventory, manpower, etc whereby it sets the quantity of each end item to be completed for a short-term planning horizon. It gives production, planning, purchasing and senior management the information needed to plan and control the manufacturing operation
- Establish multiple MPS/MRP planning schemes within an organization.
- Support BOM-Routing matching rule settings and kitting analysis for BOM parent materials and sub-materials.
- Ability to generate rescheduling proposal by MPS planning.
The Master Production Schedule (MPS) will drive detailed material and production requirements in the Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
- Support collaborative planning by multi-organizations and multi-step planning by single production entity.
- Support planner-based MPS planning by a planning organization.
- Support phantom processing
- Enables demand orders to be combined for scheduling taking into consideration of manufacturing factors, economic quantities and batches.
Planning Order and Fulfillment
Effectively plan production and procurement based on system calculated net requirements
The Planned Order is the proposal that planner can interactively convert to purchase requisition for external procurement or internal production. MRP create planned orders based on calculated net requirements and its availability.
- Allow visibility of the planned orders list by summaries, supply-demand matching details, demand details and supply details using query parameters.
- Enable tracking of demand source based on the planned order generated from the MRP Planning.
Building a completed project budget management system: budget-contract-payment is linked together, strictly control cost incurring.
Target Cost Management
Reasonably make the budget and timely monitor the gap between it with the actual cost. Gain visibility into project budgets and forecasts to determine overall project financial health.
- Set up project target cost flexibly according to organization’s criteria.
- Reasonably make the budget and timely monitor any gap in actual cost.
- Enable visibility into project target cost ensuring projects satisfy budget commitments.
Target Cost Adjustment
Spend money in the most effective way. Project situation changes are inevitable thus making timely adjustment and reallocation to target cost becomes imperative.
- Spend project funds in the most effective way by keeping track closely of the target cost adjustment and reallocation process.
- Enable real-time dynamic cost control with visible comparison on planned target cost, actual cost incurred and budget balances.
To deliver successful projects, project-centric organization needs to proactively manage contractual obligations and changes in contract specification.
Reasonably control and monitor the contract. Improve project contract processes with workflow-based contract operations and integrates seamlessly with other application modules.
- Enable full proper recording of key contract’s information to ensure that project comply with contractual terms and conditions, hence minimize contract risk.
- Proactively manage any contract amendment and status during the contract execution.
- Reduce operational costs by utilizing a central repository of contract information to avoid miscommunication errors and duplication in data entry.
Invoicing and Payment Management
Strictly following the contract term and payment agreement. Project Invoicing and Payment enables you to streamline invoicing processes, track payment cycle and improve cash flow.
- Control project invoicing, collection and payment in accordance to contract term.
- Utilizing contract information it enables tracking of unbilled receivables, do revenue accrual as well as other internal charge-backs
- Gain visibility contract billing and payment status, all under one single view.
Fully functional and control the settlement process Contract Settlement, as part of the Contract Management
- Allowing detail recording of contract settlement e.g. terms of settlement.
- Track and complete the release of guarantee deposit.
- Implement processes and manage approvals across multiple pending contract settlements.
Improve project costing processes – Cost Management provides a complete integrated cost management solution which empowers managers with timely, detailed project cost information to monitor project performance and take corrective actions.
Dynamic Cost Management
Real-time control and monitor the cost incurring. Real-time control and proactively monitor cost incurred as project executes
- Gain real-time visibility of the dynamic cost movement in the whole project lifecycle.
- Review dynamic cost with different dimensions e.g. cost items dimension, WBS dimension.
- Quick comparison of cost to forecast and budgets to improve cost performance.
Analyze cost in terms of different management philosophy. Closely monitor project performance – utilizing timely cost information to make critical decision assure project execution meets the pre-defined budget.
- Gain visibility into project cost performance with real-time cost analysis.
- Gain visibility into project performance from costing perspective with different defined dimensions.
- Manage all cost and expenditures based on unified cost items set-up at group-level or company-level.
Onsite Management provides project managers the visibility and control they need to execute their projects, manage change efficiently and improve project profitability.
Variation Order (VO) Management
Record on-site situation, and be indirectly affected by budget. Focus on change and risk management to eliminate surprises
- Proactively record onsite variation and related cost.
- Track budgets and associated costs with integrated change management, enabling better visibility and higher accuracy.
- Enabling approval process workflows and authorized online review to the change management procedures.
Fully functional quality management system Manage onsite inspections, be it ad-hoc or planned inspections with standardized checklist to capture and trace non-conformance issues
- Define Quality Inspection standard and Project Quality target at different level.
- Capture defect by taking a photo and put up notes. Simple and clear solution means reduce miscommunication and less errors.
- Enable quality inspections with standardized checklists via Yonyou PM+ mobile app on a smartphone or tablet.
- Built a strong quality tracing system with comprehensive reporting tool.
Fully functional safety management system Proper record of quality issues and taking fast corrective actions can greatly improve project ROI and shorten project schedules
- Define Safety Check information with safety check contents and suggested corrective actions.
- Capture safety issues with ease and immediately allocate these issues for corrective actions.
- Utilize standardize safety checklist to capture the right information every time.
- Simplified safety management with centralized repository of all safety-related information.
Project Progress is a key activity of project management with project manager issues regular progress reporting against budget, schedule and scope.
Standardize the format of project plan; reflect the project plan in an overall view. Unified project plan and measure against actual progress
- Set up the control plan for the project.
- Proactively manage the actual progress via real-time reporting.
- Gain visibility in project progress with real-time comparison between planned and actual progress.
Realize the control from different perspective Milestones not only help your team to stay on track, they are also important to project manager to determine whether the project is on schedule.
- Set up key deadlines on project plan so your team can easily see what achievement is coming up and plan accordingly.
- Enabling approval process workflows with milestone management to trigger event for actionable tasks
- Project control should incorporate milestone analysis to determine why is the milestone not being met and what is the impact on the project?
Real time comparison between planned progress and actual situation. Comprehensive Progress Analysis provides everything you as a project manager should know in terms of the project health and management quality.
- Gain visibility with real-time comparison between control plan and actual progress.
- Offers organization a comprehensive analysis solution that delivers insight into project progress data for decision making.
The Supplier Portal, as part of yonyou e-Commerce suite, integrates with other application modules such as Purchase Management and Account Payables.
Typically, strategic supplier management is time-consuming and complex process; organization can capture more savings and value by collaborating, exchanging information and negotiate – all through a secure internet-based online portal.
- Enables you and your suppliers as collaboration partners to be more efficient by allowing access to updated information including purchase orders, delivery and payment status.
- The Purchase Sourcing function enables an efficient sourcing process through online collaboration; suppliers can submit their quotations and/or response to quote, organization made bid comparison, negotiate and better on-board the selected supplier.
- Achieve better efficiency by serving as a Web Store for site items requisition which integrates with backend Purchase Management.
Manage one-site inspections and having access to project issues online mean project people can make most of their efficient time while on-site.
Project Management Mobile Solution (PM+)
Yonyou PM+ is the cloud-based app that transforms the project onsite management process.
- Using PM+ mobile app to captures distributes and track defects in real-time basis, allowing faster and accurate response to take corrective actions. Record issue, capture defect and attach photos to communicate what problem need to be fixed.
- Increase inspection’s productivity and efficiency by providing inspectors with easy-to-use mobile app to manage on-site inspections with customizable checklist templates.
- Improve team collaboration in the project circle – having real-time access to project progress/status, design documents and site pictures and handover review.
- Reduce paperwork and minimize errors by providing them with information they need in an easy-to-use mobile app which can be run on iPhone, iPad and Android mobile platforms.