P&G China: Upgrade Marketing Solutions to Boost Growth
Multi-channel sales management · Precise resource allocation
Procter & Gamble (P&G), founded in 1837 and headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA, is one of the world’s largest consumer goods corporation. P&G entered China in 1988, with brands like SKII, Head & Shoulders, Olay, Pampers, Tide and Gillette as the market leaders in their respective product segments.
P&G China hopes to digitalize the entire process of planning, acquisition, use, and evaluation of the store resources, so as to:
1) Through a comprehensive budget, alighn the store resource plan with the company’s business plan, and remain a consistent financial goals.
2) Align marketing events with in-store purchase, production, and transportation plans, to achieve real time management.
3) Improve process control through standardization of material procurement, processing, payment settlement, and requisition.
4) Evaluate the contribution of resources to business growth by tracking and analyzing the use of resources in the store.
5) Improve the accuracy of investment of resources.
Enterprise Business Innovation Strategy
- Multiple resource types: 10 activity resource types, 8 procurement processes, and 6 shipping processes
- Multi-brand and multi-category: Support 8 categories and dozens of brands
- Multi-channel support: support all sales channels such as direct sales, distribution, e-commerce, counters, etc.
- Facilitate communications between the headquarter and front-lines, such as adjusting budgets
- Achieved integrations of 8 major systems, involving 68 system interfaces, which requires high degree of system stability
- P&G China spends millions of dollars each year on the operation of the system, which requires high efficiency.
1. New business growth driver
A great leap-forward growth of online sales channels, with an accurate allocation of marketing resources and other innovative resources
2. Precision marketing
Precise resource allocation of different channels/customers/terminals according to actual needs.
3. Improve efficiency and reduce wastage
The budget and business execution are closely integrated and controlled, and the resource and expense settlement system realizes automatic processing and interacts with the financial system. Support all-brand and all-channel business operations, real-time tracking, and data analysis to provide fast decision-making. The integration of resource allocation and logistics delivery improves logistics efficiency and store efficiency.
4. Fees and process compliance
Annual budget, adjustment, PO use, pre-occupation and execution control are in line with financial regulations
What You Can Do
[dsm_breadcrumbs current_bottom="0px" _builder_version="4.15.1" _module_preset="default" current_font_size="1px" vertical_offset="34px" position_origin_a_tablet="" position_origin_a_phone="" position_origin_a_last_edited="on|phone" position_origin_f_tablet=""...
[dsm_breadcrumbs current_bottom="0px" _builder_version="4.9.7" _module_preset="default" current_font_size="1px" vertical_offset="34px" position_origin_a_tablet="" position_origin_a_phone="" position_origin_a_last_edited="on|phone" position_origin_f_tablet=""...