Digital Works Supervision System (DWSS)
yonyou supports 5 mandatory modules of DWSS, including RFI/RISC form, site diary, site cleanliness records, labour return records and site safety records, as well as other solution-wise requirements.
What is DWSS?
- Gov’t projects
- Projects >$0.3B
- Commence after April 1st, 2020
Not exceed either $10M or 0.5% of estimated contract sum whichever is lower
Deploy system within 3 months upon contract commence date
What does yonyou DWSS do?
RFI/ RISC form
- Photo records
- Submit inspection form
- Approval process
- Automatically generated unique identifier (Doc. No.)
Available operations on PC & mobile
- Create, draft, submit, reject, return, track, alert, countersign
- Progress of work
- Plant & labour employed
- Weather & site condition
- Site photos
- Site activities
- Any occurrence which affect the progress or quality of works
- The form/record can be customized and re-designed to include additional information
Safety inspection records
- Safety inspection checklists
- Environmental inspection checklists
- Safety performance records (Accident rate statistics, LD/MD improvement and suspension notice,Conviction Record, etc.)
Cleansing inspection checklists
- Daily cleansing inspection checklist
- Weekly cleansing inspection checklist
- Cleanliness performance record
Photos & E-signature
- Photos can be captured and uploaded to the form as a proof of inspection
- All parties involved in the process will be recorded with time stamp. E-signature can also be provided if required.
Labour return record
Record the employment information
- Record of working time of each employees
- Automatically calculated daily/weekly working hours
- Wage payment calculation
Construction Innovation & Technology Fund (CITF)
Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, & English are supported
The data collected through yonyou’s system is extractable by an API. It is also compatible with BIM.
The system is accessible through secure network.
Account will be suspended for a 5 consecutive failed login attempts with two-factor authentication
See our clients are succeeding
Subscribe to email updates
Explore Your New Way of Working
Webinar on "Digital Construction Operation - Onsite Management & DWSS"Hosted by the Hong Kong Construction Association and co-organized by yonyou Hong Kong, the Webinar on "Digital Construction Operation - Onsite Management & DWSS" was successfully held on...
The Construction Industry's Digital Transformation 上周出爐的《財政預算案》提到將推動工程監督系統數碼化，提升工務工程項目監管水準和效率。工程業界坦言，早年行內已有人嘗試將工程資料數碼化，惟監督效益跟業界習慣有異而被捨棄。隨著建築信息模擬技術（BIM）應用愈趨廣泛，有科技公司覷準商機，設計監督系統予工程界使用，預料未來一年生意翻倍，行內亦將有更多競爭。但有業界指，監督樓宇建築程序繁複，前線人員未必掌握使用，預計新系統難以在短期內全面引用。 (記者李卓穎 林紫晴)...