yonyou U8 was designed with the flexibility to allow growing companies to innovate and adapt their management solutions to reflect changes.
Ease of Use
Aside from a short implementation time, U8 rapidly execute the application of enterprise solutions without affecting daily business processing.
Scalable for Future Expansion
SMEs can effectively implement U8 system during any stage of organizational development. Based on their business requirements and/or development and vision, they can quickly develop and apply the system and the solution more in depth.
Excellent Integration with Third-party Software
U8 provides an open architecture such as EAI (Enterprise Application Integration) to perform data exchange between U8 and third-party software systems. A UAP customisation platform is also provided for clients to tailor their special needs.
U8 ERP Applications
U8 financial management solution creates a single repository of accurate financial information that covers all daily accounting and financial management functions. The financial accounting system utilizes information and workflow sharing between the business operations and financial accounting processes. The financial management system covers the daily financial process and provides automated account confirmations from different angles to control and analyze the financial processes. It can be integrated with all other U8 solution systems.
Main Modules and FunctionalityGeneral Ledger (GL): User-defined chart of accounts, voucher data entry and approval, posting, individual transaction management, cash management and drill down from account book to voucher
Report: Pre-loaded report templates, balance sheet, P&L, cash follow report, user define report
Accounts Receivable / Payable (A/R & A/P): A/R or A/P receipts, write-offs and account transfer operations, bad debt alert and interest calculation, A/R or A/P aging reports, posting to GL
Online Banking: Interface to internet banking systems from major banks
Fixed Assets: Data card, moving, repair, deprecation and auto-posting to GL
Consolidation: Branch data collecting, automatic setting-off of intra-company transactions, consolidated reports at group level
- Preloaded accounting items for different industries
- Provides and supports to drill-down inquiry from the account book to vouchers
- Built-in online banking adapter
- Two-way conversion tool between international and Chinese accounting systems
- Preloaded standard financial reports and reporting formats required by the Ministry of Finance PRC
U8 Supply Chain Management captures all key supply chain activities. Together with our unique platform, it provides a single and accurate view of your entire supply chain, so you can enforce lean principles across increasingly complex and global supply chains, reduce the cost and time of purchasing and manufacturing, an increase business efficiency, modules include Contract Management, Purchase Management, Outsource Management, Pre-sales management, Sales Management, Export Management, Inventory Management, Quality Management and Inventory Reconciliation.
Main Modules and Functionality
- Customer Relationship Management: Customer database, sales opportunity, sales process, marketing and service information, sales analysis
- Sales Management: Sales plan, quotation and pricing scheme, sales orders, sales delivery, invoice, sales expenditure control, analysis and reports
- Inventory Management: Inventory receipt for stock in or out, moving, inventory allocation, lot and serial number, multi-type transactions and checking stock, inventory repots and analysis
- Inventory Accounting: Receipt cost, issue cost and inventory cost, six types of cost valuation, stock revaluation, posting to GL
- Purchasing Management: Supplier, purchase request, purchase order, arrival and receipt, invoice, settlement, return processing, connected to A/P, repots and analysis
- Contract Management: Contract entry, approval, change and settlement, total contract documents and terms, reports, and integrated with AP/AR/Sales
- Outsourcing Management: Outsourcers database, outsourcing order, arrival, invoice and settlement
- Quality Control: GSP quality, item inspection and processing
- Complete supplier assessment feature, incorporating historical data, prices and quotes
- Covers the whole lifecycle of contract and provides alarms throughout the contract process
- Three kinds of purchasing management and sales management: general purchasing and sales, sales on commission basis and direct shipment
- Supports the general and special inventory business, bar code data entry, batch orders, quality control, inventory position, inventory movement, etc.
- Extensive quality checks and processing of unqualified goods
The Human Resources (HR) of Yonyou ERP-U8 Enterprise Management System is a valuable solution for the China cross-border enterprises. It helps the enterprises comply with the China Labor Laws and related regulations. The Yonyou ERP-U8 HR is composed of:
- Personnel Management
- Staff Contract Management
- Attendance Management
- Piece Salary
- Performance Evaluation
- Recruit Management
- Training Management
- Dormitory Management and Self-service Application.
These applications can be deployed on-demand which is according to the corporate human resources policy and its goals. In addition, the Yonyou ERP-U8 HR system can collaborate with other sub-systems of Yonyou ERP-U8 Enterprise Management System.
For more details, please click here
U8 Business Intelligence / Decision Support System create analytic solutions that automate and improve decision strategies: information that brings complete customer information to every decision. Modules include:
- “Management Cockpit” BPM
- Professional Financial Assessment
- Data Analysis
- Centralized decision-making portal
- Real-Time KPI comparisons and alerts
- Flexible queries and results formats (charts, tables, diagrams, etc)
- Provides Chinese market economic data, upgrades and maintenance online
- Supports data downloads and transfers in multiple formats such as Excel
Based on MRPII principles, the manufacturing system helps the enterprise begin the planning proves based on sales forecasts and orders, assess the exact degree of the production capacity, and increase the flexibility of production while reducing lead time and cost U8 manufacturing solutions are widely used in different industries while delivering a low total cost of ownership (TCO).
Main Modules and Functionality
- BOM: Multi-level BOM, BOM version, by-product, cost BOM, BOM comparison, substitute BOM
- MPS: Multiple sources for MPS, MPS plans and repots
- MRP: Multiple sources for MRP, MRP plans and repots, batch production support
- Product Capability: RRP (Resources Requirements Planning), RCCP (Rough Cut Capacity Planning) and CRP (Capacity Requirements Planning)
- Production Order: Standard and/or non-standard production order generation and approval, repots and analysis
- Engineering Change: Requests, re-engineering bills, multi-versions and automatic logical checkouts and engineering change reports
- Various forms to build and report on BOM
- Automated MPS
- Three layers of production capacity planning: Resources Requirements Planning, Rough Cut Capacity Planning
- Capacity Requirements Planning
- Supports standard and non-standard manufacturing orders
- User-defined routing, automated working procedure controls
Public Cloud Deployment: Cloud applications and ERP services are deployed in public clouds. The cost of the model is relatively lower, with a more secure data protection, and allow expansion of cloud modules.
Hybrid Cloud Deployment: Cloud applications are deployed in the cloud, while the enterprise ERP system is deployed within the enterprise and independent of each other. The interconnection of different modules within the cloud add values to the solution.